Make an Appointment –
Appointments must be scheduled to meet and/or engage with one or more of our consultants regarding your existing or new business concept. Please make an appointment using our scheduling system below.
We require that you complete your Request For Consultation (RFC) assessment form at least three days prior to your initial consultation/meeting. A RFC form will be emailed to you after you have confirmed your appointment. We may refer you to other domain experts, consultants and mentors.
We charge an initial consultation fee to screen out serious entrepreneurs, startups, and existing business owners. The SDEC is not a public-social service.
There is a nominal charge of 79.00 as an initial consultation fee (subject to change) for receiving some or all of the set of services listed below:
(This initial consultation fee is drastically discounted from $750 or more, as it may take up to 5 hours of our consultant’s time to review your materials, research and work with you, requiring a series of Q&A’s to hone in on your business venture).
1) review and assessment of a startup business idea with very little to no revenues, or for existing business which may require business remodeling, business plan development or to flush out a brand new business concept
2) additional market research
3) review and recommendation of your products/services, profit center(s) and revenue model
4) forensic financial review of an existing business’s financial books (past performance) for expansion, growth stage businesses or a financial model review for a new concept
5) feedback and a series of Q&A’s (which may take about 2-3 hours of our consultant’s time)
6) up to 1 (one) hour consultation/meeting by phone and/or in person, and/or a series of email correspondences
7) recommendations for next steps, such as funding options, introductions to potential investors, marketing, branding, manufacturing, human resources, technology integration, web development, PR, customer acquisition, office space, prospective partners/vendors, etc.
8) recommendations to meet with our network of legal or accounting advisors. The SDEC does not provide legal or CPA advice, nor does the SDEC have any interests in the referred to legal and accounting advisor’s businesses.
9) recommendations to meet with other domain expert advisors
This initial consultation is very reasonable for providing up to 5 hours of our consultant’s time and considering the caliber of consultant(s) that may be able or available to assist you.
Your fees may be used as contributions to help us produce more of our events, workshops, seminars with guest speakers, materials and business networking functions. Some of our events are free to attend or may cost a nominal fee to offset food, beverages, equipment, space and furnishings expenses.
Please select a service:
For general questions, comments or messages, please visit our Contact form at http://www.sdentrepreneurcenter.com/contact/ Request For Consultation (RFC) Assessment Form - Make an appointment, click link here. -